Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 24: Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs.

1.  Drunken Butterfly, By Sonic Youth  I'm Jenis drunken butterfly. Well at least I was.  lol

2.  Disturbia, By Rihanna  This is the only song I really remember from my 10 day drinking spree.  Kinda weird but really describes the drinking.

3.  Circus, By Britney Spears  "All eyes on me, in the center of the ring, just like a circus"

4.  Raise Your Glass, P!NK  This song always makes me smile, be yourself and pary!

5.  One Step at a Time, Jordan Sparks  I Just really like this song. ^_^

6.  Coin Operated Boy, By The Dresden Dolls  Just a fun song, lol

7.  All for You, Janet Jackson This song made my step-dad crazy

8.  The Spice Girls, Wannabe An other song to make him crazy, your 9 year old singing "If you wannabe my lover, you gotta get with my friends.........." haahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a few more but I can't remember what they are, lol  So this playlist is about me. <3

1 comment:

  1. Yup the stuff you used to sing when you were younger made me cringe. Such things shouldn't have been leaving your lips let alone entering your ear holes :)

    ReplyDelete