Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?

Yes, I have a few times.... When I was younger the thought of giving up was a big thing on my mind.  I have always pushed myself to see how far I could really go and learned  a lot from it.  I ran a razor blade over my arm at the highlight of my downward spiral starting from when I was nine years old.  I couldn't do it.  I don't have a self destruct jean in me I guess.  I asked my mom how many Advil I would have to take to OD. This was after the razor blade. She thought i was going to kill myself and I was put on watch and put in Archway a youth correction place.  I never said anything about the razor blade, I just said I wasn't going to kill myself, just wondering.  I couldn't say anything about the razor.....

Death is the easy, Life is what's hard...........

No comments:

Post a Comment