Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for.

Lee Barela,

I forgive you for my first memory of you beating my mom in front  of my one year old sister and myself.

I forgive you for taking my innocence.

I forgive you for giving me something  to cry about.

I forgive  you for showing me what hell on earth is, running for my life,  if I ever let you catch me what would have stopped you from killing me that time.

I forgive you for almost breaking my wrist, beating me with a broken chair leg, chasing me down with a bullwhip and bailing twine.  Having to lie for you, just so I wouldn't make you mad.



I may forgive you but I will never forget no matter how much I wish  I could.

You will never know me, that is a blessing all on it's own.

2 comments:

  1. This made me sad! I just wanted to tell you I love you :D Your amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It made me cry and thank you

    Love you too *^_^*

    ReplyDelete