Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.

I would have to say my best friend Jeni.  She has been there for me through thick or thin.  We met in cosmo and have been together ever since.  Even if we didn't talk much for one reason or an other, we were sill close.  I really can't say how glad I am to have her in my life. I was supper sad for a longtime without her and would do anything to help her.  Jeni is the first person I was able to get  close to and know she wasn't judging me.  She will always have a special place in my heart, as does her family.

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWW!!!!! I love you so much your are my bestie and my sister!!! No matter where life takes us we will forever be friends!
    You are such an awesome person with such a kind and giving heart people who do judge you are the ones missing out on what a wonderful person you are. I thank God everyday for bringing you into my life I don't know what I would do without you! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete